2012年10月19日星期五

My lolita dress for summer

Hello again my lovelies! Perhaps this is a predicament many of you rufflebutts can relate to, but during summertime it is simply too hot for me to wear much Lolita as the many layers and rather stuffy nature of the clothing make it quite uncomfortable. I have bought one of sweet lolita dress for summer. Just share with you.
Look at the Rose Satin Yarn Sweet Lolita Dress, it's so wonderful that there is no reason for you to refuse this rose satin sweet lolita dress.Fuchsia is so cute that can bring you more people's appreciated eyes.Satin yarn and cotton will give you a feeling of softness and comfort.The more time your wear,the more you will be love it.So,put on it,show you beautify in the cosplay.I’m sure you will be the focus in the public.


However, a couple weeks back, when the weather was rather cool (a little too cool..it began to sprinkle!), I decided to don it just for summer. It was actually my first time wearing this beauty out in public and I can't wait to have the opportunity to do so again!


没有评论:

发表评论