2012年10月27日星期六

Lovely dinner with beautiful lolitas at Wild Honey

This week, we have a lovely loli visit us from Sydney Australia. Since she's only going to stay in Singapore for 2 weeks so we decided to have a dinner together tonight
Since it was in such short notice and it happens on week day so there are only six of us were able to attend the dinner. However, I was glad I made it because I had fantastic time with all the lovely ladies.

Today, I was lucky to leave my work early so I rush home to get dressed. Usually I wear loli-ish clothes for my work. so I only need a bit of touch up then I can go.
I decided to wear one of my favorite JSK from BtSSB. The Cinderella Jewelry!!
This is the dress i am wearing the Pink Short Sleeves Pleated Cotton Sweet Lolita Dress today. I like it very much.



My new shopping has arrived recently and one thing I'm really excited about was my new wigs. They are actually particle wigs. Very easy to use and looks very natural when you put them on.

How do you wear them? Very easy. All you have to do is tie two buns on both side of your head and click these two babies on. wallah ~ There you go. You got a perfect Lolita Hair style.

The place for dinner tonight is at a brand new shopping centre on Orchard Road and the place looks nice and cozy. Although my chicken curry salad tasted a bit...errr no comment, but I still had great time.

We talk lot about lolita's stuff. I'm surprised to find out that there are actually four of us collecting lolita dresses.

You might ask, What do you mean by collecting Lolita dresses.
Well, Usually you buy some dresses because you want to wear them. For Lolita collectors, these dresses are like piece of arts. They probably will never wear them, but you just want to own them so you can actually admire the beautiful piece.
For myself, I something buy the same series in different colour and style. Crazy you might think. However there is this one girl we know in Singapore. She actually owns 7 pieces of JSK and OP of MMM IRON GATE!!!
 Now you know where to find the MMM's IRON GATE.

Stephanie, Shu and me are the Adult group. We are all 30++ and two of us are mothers.
I love Stephanie's style very much, She always manage to wear loli to match with her daily clothes very well.
She came just after work so she wasn't really in her lolita dress but she still wearing some essence to her working dress, I always love her gothic style.

we have our last member. Grace. She is in Liz lisa today. Although Liz lisa isn't consider as a lolita brand, but I love the way she coordinates her outfit today.

I wish we could have this kind of girls talk dinner sometimes. Really enjoy it.

没有评论:

发表评论