2012年10月16日星期二

Lolita Challenge Day Nine

1. Smoke- I don't smoke anyway but I won't even stand near smokers when I wear lolita. I would hate for it to damage my clothing!

2. Sports- I don't actively play sports, but if I did I'd definitely wear shorts and a t-shirt (and a cute bow).

3. Eat Something Messy- Most foods are fine but if I was going to eat something with a lot of sauce or something I'd go change real fast.

4. Wear It On An Inappropriate Occasion- Some people say that lolita can be made appropriate for all occasions but I disagree. One word: funeral.

5. Wear A Replica To A Brand Event- If I ever went to a brand tea party I would lose my mind with excitement. I don't have anything against replicas but it's definitely disrespectful to wear them to a brand event, could you imagine if one of the designers were there?

6.  Go To An Airport In Lolita- It's just a bad idea. Security is so crazy in airports now due to terrorism, wearing an alternative fashion just draws unnecessarily suspicion. Plus it would be hard to sit in a little plane seat with a petticoat, I bet the person next to you would not appreciate it.
7. Paint- Or anything crafty that involves glitter, glue or liquid. Sewing and stuff is fine though.

8. Wear It On Halloween- One of my pet peeves is lolita being perceived as a costume, if you wear it on Halloween you are kind of asking for it though. Plus Halloween is for wearing costumes, I'd hate to miss out on the fun! Black And White Long Sleeve Bow Lace Cotton Gothic Lolita Dress for your reference.









9. Frill Out Hardcore On The First Date- If I were going on a first date with someone I didn't know all that well yet I would not wear lolita, rather I would ease them into the fashion gradually. If I wore it right away they might only see the outfit and not my personality. The only way I'd wear it is if I knew the person very well already and they were well aware of my frilly tendencies.

10. Apply For A Job- Even in artsy job interviews you have to dress professionally, I feel like wearing the latest AP print would really hurt your chances with any company.

Bonus: Having said all that I think it's only fair to mention that I have moved all of my boxes and furniture into my new dorm whilst wearing brand. I don't know what I was thinking.

没有评论:

发表评论