2012年10月21日星期日

A Thought For The Day.

I know what it's like to wear Lolita for the first time in public, it can be pretty nerve-wracking. So if you're wearing it for the first time, or if you often find yourself being too worried by what people will say or think of you, keep this in mind:

"I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do. That is character!" - Benjamin Franklin.

I found that quote about a month ago, or maybe more, and posted it to Facebook, and I only realised the significance of it when related to Lolita fashion, or fashion which is out of the ordinary.
I was in town yesterday, and I couldn't count the amount of people who laughed, shouted, or sang a chorus of 'Mary Had A Little Lamb' (out of tune, too).  But, since I started wearing Lolita, which is almost a year and a half ago, I've learned a lot. I've learned that, to wear the fashion, one must have a tough shell. The Cotton Pink Sweet Lolita Blouse And Skirt is my first choice about lolita dress, which make me very comfortable and confident.


You can't decide to wear it, hear an insult, and run home bawling, you have to be prepared for it, and you have to prepare to deal with it, and it's usually best to ignore it. Remember, if you truly love what you're wearing, and if you know it looks nice, then don't let anyone put you off it.

没有评论:

发表评论