2013年2月22日星期五

Dressing up in lolita dress


Last Saturday, I finally wore Lolita again! I had been wanting to for quite some time, but I just didn’t. I haven’t been feeling good about myself lately (what’s new) and I thought I didn’t deserve to wear my pretty clothes (oh well). But then, two friends both told me to just do what I love and that I do deserve it. They gave me the courage to just go for it and so I did! So last Saturday I wore my beautiful lace applique black bow cotton sweet lolita dress  for the first time!


This lolita dress is black colored and sleeveless designed. It features its bows decoration and lace applique design. It is made of cotton. It is very comfortable for me to wear it. Underskirt is available. Then the dress looks more beautiful.

I hope you liked my outfit! Have a nice day! ♥

没有评论:

发表评论