Maybe many girls want to get more and more knowledge about makeup of Lolita and make yourself more and more beautiful and charming. Now there are some tips about it.
1. Wash your face with a light cleanser.
2. Apply concealer on any blemish, cut, impurity, under eye bags, etc. Don't go overboard!
3. Apply liquid foundation on the whole face, be careful not to smudge off the concealer. Be sure to get your neck and the sides of your face.
4. Apply a light blush to these spots. It is subtle and barely noticeable, but makes a difference overall! Use a light pink if you are light toned, a light lavender-pink if you have olive tones.
5. Apply bronzer here to give you more definition. Brown or dark gold are best.
6. Apply highlight to these areas, using a white, shimmer pink, or gold.
7. Last part for the complexion! Add blush to these spots. Sweep, don't make circles. Always use sweeping motions, never "draw" on your face. Baby pink, medium pink, or red are best. Avoid bright blushes, which will look goofy. In addition, you may want to apply a translucent finishing powder to help blend.
8. For the eyes, apply a medium brown eye shadow. Make a line along the top of the lid using the shadow. You may want to wet your brush to make it more definite.
9. Line the under eye and the corner of the top lid in a dark brown. Don't use black eyeliner if you are light skinned!
10. Add mascara, or if you like attach false eyelashes.
11. If you have eyebrows, use a little eyebrow gel to make them neat and defined.
12. Apply a red or pink lipstick and blot with a tissue and Add lip gloss to the circled areas above.
The above mentioned is detailed steps and key points on comprehensive lolita makeup. You can have a try and be charming and beautiful women.